Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Saturday, May 31, 2014

The CONNECTIONS Trilogy!


I think Janette Harjo will have a long and successful career as a writer. – Jean Kilczer, author

INFORMED, the 3rd book in the CONNECTIONS Trilogy is finished and in the final review process for publication!  I am no longer with my previous publisher and my rights will be reverted to me on June 6, 2014. 

I plan to Indie publish INFORMED and the previous two in the trilogy and am so excited!  Please stay tuned here for further information as it comes along.

Please also stay in touch with me at my email JanetteHarjo@gmail.com where I love to hear from my readers!  I hope to move forward with Indie publication ASAP after June 6th.  If you would like to receive my future newsletter, please contact me and let me know!

A great, gripping story from beginning to end! – Amazon reviewer

Blessings and Stay Tuned!

Janette


Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: